click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 24 July 2014

Taylor Swift Gives Boy Advice to a Young Fan

 
   
              Taylor Swift Gives Boy Advice to a Young Fan 

If she ever steps away from her music career, Taylor Swift has a future as an advice columnist.
A fan named Hannah reached out to Swift on Instagram asking the superstar for advice on how to deal with her unrequited feelings for a guy she's known for years.
Hannah, whose name on Instagram is SherbetSwift, describes her love interest as "a guy who's sweet and charming and makes me laugh. A guy who said sorry for eating in front of me after finding out I had to skip breakfast…A guy who was my first best friend." It turns out this guy has a girlfriend, whom Hannah describes as "pretty" and "nice" with an "amazing figure."
"@taylorswift can you give me some advice maybe," she wrote. "I love you."
In response, Swift composed a lengthy note to Hannah, telling her that true love isn't just "the kind that lasts forever or is fully realized."
"I think unrequited love is just as valid as any other kind. It's just as crushing and just as thrilling," she wrote. "No matter what happens in this situation, I want you to remember that what you are doing is selfless and beautiful and kind. .... Someday you'll find someone who loves you in that exact same way."
Hannah was obviously touched.
"You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you. You understand and that means so much," she wrote. "I feel like you're the big sister I don't have. Thank you, I really did need to hear that from you."


No comments:

Post a Comment