click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Kim Kardashian Says She Doesn't Have "Sympathy" For Struggling Brother Rob Kardashian

Tough love! Kim Kardashian said on the July 20 episode ofKeeping Up With The Kardashians that she doesn't have sympathy for her brother Rob Kardashian, who has been battling depression and weight gain over the past several months.
After Rob, 27, failed to show up at the airport while the family was en route to Thailand, sister Khloe Kardashian was so worried she almost didn't board the plane herself. Kim, however, took a different stance towards her struggling sibling. 
"We've all been here to offer him help and he won't take it, so I don't have sympathy," Kanye West's wife, 33, said to the family at the breakfast table while on their posh vacation. "I think I'm just more of the tough love kind of person," she later went on to tell the camera. "My personality is like, 'All right, you complain, you don't like it, get up and do something about it.'"
Khloe, however, tried to defend her brother, saying, "Rob has deeper issues than just weight," adding he took her split from husband Lamar Odom "hard." 
Rob, himself, took to Twitter back in May to address widespread speculation about his emotional state. After bailing last-minute on Kim's wedding to West in Florence, Rob tweeted: "To the blogs saying I went to fat camp or rehab, LOL … Then why am I still fat u fools?? Y'all must have run out of real news. First, I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second, I'm a grown man and will work on myself when I choose. I’m aware that I'm fat that def ain't a surprise to me lol… My only therapy will be in the gym, anyways had to say somethingggggggggg."

No comments:

Post a Comment